State Street Theater has three venues available for rent
Types of Rentals
- THEATRICAL RENTALS: If you’re staging a full production, presenting a concert, producing an acting showcase, or searching for a bright and comfortable studio for your rehearsals or staged readings, we can fit your needs. A grand piano, music stands, platforms, lights and sound are available.
- CORPORATE RENTALS: The three-venue setup is perfect for your meetings and conference needs, with a large auditorium and two other spaces for breakaway meetings. Catering and audiovisual services are available for any size group.
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Our theaters and lobby are picture-perfect settings for events such as weddings, anniversary and graduation parties, award shows, holiday parties, and film shoots.
- Formal proscenium theater seats 700 in the main floor and balcony.
- The stage can be used for receptions or breakaway areas, and can seat 220 or more for meal service.
- Full day: $600 per day, $400 for not-for-profits (plus staff time and custodial).
- Half day: $400 per day, $200 for not-for-profits (plus staff time and custodial).
— LITTLE GYM
- Various configurations can hold 300 for a seated presentation or 150 for dining.
- $300 per day, $200 for not-for-profits (plus staff time and custodial).
— STUDIO SPACE
- Seats 70 in fixed-tiered seating.
- For video presentations, lectures, demonstrations.
- $150 per day, $100 for not-for-profits (plus staff time and custodial).
Contact our office to schedule a visit or to discuss your event: (507) 359-9990; firstname.lastname@example.org.